MILLENNIUM


Last Saturday my friends and I went to the Millennium.
Firsty, I went to Cristian's house to have dinner and after we got ready to go the Millennium.
At 10.30pm we went to the bus stop where we met our friends and people who were also going there.
Once we got there we gone our tickets and entered we went to the ballroom where Cascada act later that night.
We danced on the Stage and started to sing. We all enjoyed the songs she sung, they were fantastic.
At 5.15am we went to catch the bus to return to Manlleu. I didn't get backhome until seven o'clock. I was realy exhausted, and needed to go to bed straight away.



It was a magnificend night out with my friends

martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

0 Comments:

 
judiiT - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger