My first day driving on the roads!


Wendnesday, 11th of November at three o'clock I went to the drivingschool, when I arrived I had to wait until my teacher came in the car. When I got in the car, my teacher showed me how to use the gears and the pedals. Once I learned that, I started the engine. My teacher told me to go along "Avinguda de Roma" and "Passeig de Sant Joan" ang take the dirrection to Roda de Ter and then to Vic.

As the time went by, i liked driving more annd more and I picked up some driving habits. From Vic I went to "Calldatenes" and then took the dual carriage way to Manlleu.


I had a lovely experience on my first day.

viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

0 Comments:

 
judiiT - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger