summer :)


This summer, I have been witch my mother and I gone driving school to study my driving licence.


My friends and I, went to Blanas, in the discoteqe "She" for celebreted the brithday Marina's.


And we went to Festa Major for Manlleu and Torelló. An the night pary and saw concer Lax'n busto and el canto del loco.


On 28 Juny, Noelia, Laura and I went to Andalucia. This week was fantastic, I saw a lot of things, monuments, cities. . .This Town, Castil de Campos is very small but is beautiful. The people are very nice, kind. . The week I spent in Andalucia was increible.


In August I went to Palamos for one week. Every day I went different places: Tossa de Mar, Roses, Platja d'Aro. . .


viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

1 Comment:

Joan Mitjavila said...

Oh, it seems you spent a busy and fantastic summer...

 
judiiT - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger